Defining the parties involved:
1) You, Your- means any user of the site (for example this could refer to: potential buyers, anyone who advertises on or submits data to the site). 2) we, us ,Your, the company, the site - means - D.B.A.The House Hunter's Handbook.com, its agents/consultants and or employees.General:
BY USING THIS SITE IN ANY CAPACITY, YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR CONDITION DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY REASON. The terms and conditions of our website are limited to our site. This site contains links to other websites, for the terms and conditions for those sites, you should refer to the respective site. The content of this agreement may be modified at anytime with or without notice to you. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions of our site.
We do attempt to make sure all of the data on the site is accurate. By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge, understand and agree that the information may not be current, accurate, or complete and that the company, and its advertisers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. YOU ARE ENTIRELY AND EXCULSIVELY ACCOUNTABLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING ALL DATA ON THE SITE BEFORE RELYING ON THAT DATA IN ANY CAPACITY. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be null and void or unenforceable in accordance to applicable law then the null and void or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the goals of the original provision and the rest of the Terms and Conditions shall survive as delineated in this document. Unless otherwise specified herein or in any other definitive written agreement between you and Company, the Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and the company this document supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the company. A printed or electronically sent version of this document holds the same legal status and enforceability as any other legal and business document that could be brought before a court. Privacy:
You can use the site for your own personal use. Meaning you can make a single copy of individual web pages for non-commercial use, view any public areas and access any of your account information. Commercial use would include, but is not limited to, information harvesting, distribution, publishing, copying, or the selling of information obtained from the site. The company reserves the right, at its discretion, to bar any user from using the site and to terminate their account. You also understand that the company is not responsible for your inability to access any information on the site for any reason including ,but not limited to, the termination of your account; software, hardware, or Internet problems, or errors. User's rights to the site:
You have the right to use the site only as described in this agreement. You are not granted any tangible or intellectual property rights to the site. Site etiquette for users of the site:
To help everyone have a positive experience, we require, and you agree, to adhere to the following rules when using our site:
(1) You will follow these Conditions and all applicable laws.
(2) You will not stalk, repeatedly harass, threaten or verbally abuse other people in any way shape or form when using the site.
(3) You will not e-mail to any user or post to the site any content that is sexual; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; misleading, or is pejorative, libelous, or encroaches on another another person's privacy or proprietary rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyrights of any individual or entity.
(4) You will not attempt to aggregate e-mail addresses for any commercial use.
(5) You will not impersonate any other person real or fictitious or falsify a relationship with any party.
(6) You will not use the site or our services to harm minors in anyway, or cultivate interactions with minors of a sexual nature.
(7) You will not send any bulk unrequested advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including junk mail, "Spam," chain letters or pyramid conspiracies) to any party through the use of the site and our services.
(8) You will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the site.
(9) You will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of site. Unless you are in your own login area.
(10) You will not post any materials that you do not have the legal authority to display.
(11) You will not post any materials that contain software viruses or any instrument that could wreck or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or any other type of equipment.
(12) You will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws (state, local national, international). You also agree not to violate any regulations including but not limited to the Equal Credit Opportunities act, any Civil rights act, the Fair housing act, and the American Disabilities act.Liability and Warranty Disclaimer:Warranty
- You agree that your use of the site and services is at you own risk. All services and information provided to you via the site, is on a “as is” and “where available” basis. You also understand that the company does not warranty that the results obtained from your use of the site will meet your satisfaction or expectations. No warranty of any kind, whether oral or writing , can alter the terms of the disclaimer delineated in this writing. With respect to any and all content and advertisements on the site, the company disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind -express, implied, and statutory including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Also note, that tools such as mortgage calculators are intended for performing calculations only, and are not offers to lend money. Any interest rates displayed are only for demonstrative purposes. Actual market rates may vary.Liability
- In no event will the company be liable to you for any real or perceived damages whatsoever. If you are not satisfied with the site, or its services, your sole recourse is to discontinue using the site and its services.Content of the site:
You realize that the company is not a real estate broker, mortgage broker or mortgage lender. Any content related to these disciplines or any other disciplines are a result of advertisements from 3rd parties. You also realize that the company does not screen or approve 3rd party advertisers content. And that the company is within its rights, but not obligated, to refuse modify or delete any content that is posted to the site. Material Provided by You(advertisers):
By submitting any content to the site, you are asserting and represent that you have the authority to give to the company a irreversible, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, international license to use, copy, perform, exhibit and distribute the content and to build derivative works of , or assimilate into other works. Also, by submitting content to the site, you give the company all rights necessary to bar any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the content on the site. Advertising Content and intellectual property rights:
A) All works of any kind submitted and created on this site either by the company on the users behalf or by the actual site user) will be the sole and exclusive property of the company. With the exception of the following: 1) any client listing information 2) any trademarks or service marks, or copy written works that have their respective affixed mark conspicuously visible on the work 3) any content or software, or licenses that the company has attained for a fee from a 3rd party. B) you assume the entire responsibility of protecting your product and your intellectual property rights. The company bears none of this burden.